Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Introducing a new Self-Publisher Service


Welcome to Loralee Olson-Arcand and her company.

Loralee says:

I currently specialize in self-publishing and have helped clients to publish over 20 different books.

I have a tab on my website which shows samples of some of the books I’ve done:  http://www.wordservicesunlimited.com/book-self-publishing/
  
I work directly with clients from the start to the finish…taking their written manuscript and any images, if applicable, for layout, to proofing and revising, to working with the printer on the final printed piece.

I am a small entity, but I am very time- & cost-efficient, as well as highly detail-oriented.
Her Services INCLUDE:
BOOK SELF-PUBLISHING
Word Services Unlimited is a one-stop shop specializing in self-publishing paperback books. Customers provide their manuscript and pictures, which are used to design a complete layout (cover and inside pages) for printing. I can even handle the printing for you.

The end result:  A beautiful paperback book–a well-received and enjoyed product of each customer's hard work and endeavors.

I welcome the opportunity to assist in making YOUR book "come to life".

DESIGN/DESKTOP PUBLISHING
There is an extensive variety of printed pieces a customer may need to have typeset, edited, proofed, and/or designed. Types of projects may include (but are not limited to):

Advertisements  •  Books  •  Booklets  • Brochures  •  Business Cards  •  Catalogs
Forms  •    Letterhead/Envelopes  •  Pocket Folders  • Postcards
Religious Devotionals & Tracts  •  Sell Sheets  •  Show Programs

Word Services Unlimited is capable of servicing these types of documents, plus more!

Search through my books portfolio or my design portfolio or you can also contact me directly.



Loralee
--------------------------------------
Loralee L. Olson-Arcand
Word Services Unlimited
N9034 Lanetta Drive
Brillion, WI 54110
920.540.4656

No comments: