Becky Lafferty offers a 2-day writing conference in August at their small alpaca farm just south of Manitowoc, Wisconsin.
Last year’s conference was such a blessing and this year we are excited to have:
· five (5) fabulous Christian authors to teach us what we need to know to get published and improve our writing;
· a diverse variety of Christian writers’ topics;
· wonderful upgraded conference facilities on our 100+ year old alpaca farm;
· a full day of events on Saturday, which are included (with a hearty country lunch) in the registration fee;
· opportunities for critiques and Query Letters seminar on Friday evening, for additional fees;
· an early bird registration fee through July 1, 2013; and
· a block of reserved rooms at the Holiday Inn-Manitowoc.
It was such fun to meet some of you last year, and we hope to gather even more Christian writers this year. We are a unique group of people and it is exhilarating to meet other like-minded individuals!
Seating is limited, so please register online at www.countrymemoriesfarm.com.
God has put this event on my heart. To Him be the glory.
If you have any questions, please phone or email.
Heartfelt blessings to you all,