We couldn't be more excited about the incredible slate of authors and events we have planned. From October 22nd through the 25th, Madison will play host to more than 70 events. There is certainly something for every reader. We are delighted to be hosting a wide array of authors; we will see prize-winners, debuts, laureates, luminaries.
This year’s lineup includes:
• 2013 Pulitzer Prize winner for fiction Adam Johnson for Fortune Smiles
• New York Times best-selling author Azar Nafisi for The Republic of Imagination
• Pulitzer Prize-winning biographer David Maraniss for Once In a Great City
• The New Yorker copy editor Mary Norris for Between You and Me
• Wisconsin’s own master storyteller Nickolas Butler for Beneath the Bonfire
• Caldecott medalist and beloved children’s book author Kevin Henkes for Waiting
• Acclaimed journalist Evan Thomas for Being Nixon
• Former Secretary of Labor Robert Reich for Saving Capitalism
• National Book Award winner Timothy Egan for The Big Burn
• 2015–16 Wisconsin Poet Laureate Kim Blaeser
And if you can't make the four-day celebration in October, looks for more stand alone events throughout the fall. October 30th, we will be hosting many more events throughout the fall, including evenings with Sarah Vowell, Tim Flannery, and Bonnie Jo Campbell. We look forward to seeing you at an event this fall.